Monday, February 25, 2008 @8:20 PM
well done to the badminton B and C divisions! zonal double champs :D
gloria thrashed her opponent i think. and val, charmaine, amanda and boon yi and whoever else played were awesome too. quek kept observing where valerie was "teleporting" many spastic conversations centering val and her teleporting. actually frankly this finals was pretty close matched but whatever we won. and everyone was cheering super loudly lah haha.
somehow there's nothing to blog about. and i should be doing the geography worksheet but i don't feel like doing it -.-
moral dilema to slack or not to slack. whatever. i'll end up doing it in the end anyway haha. o.O the whole class is making their wreaths for founder's day and i have this feeling many of them are gonna break the wreaths so they won't have to wear it on saturday haha.
Truth be told I've tried my best But somewhere along the way I got caught up in all there was to offer And the cost was so much more than I could bear Though I've tried, I've fallen... I have sunk so low I have messed up Better I should know